NKNCat

Trolley Modeling in N Scale

Subscribe vis RSS

Welcome! ~ Monday, February 19, 2007

Willkommen, Bienvenidos, 欢迎, G'Day... etc!

Ever since Carl Arendt posted the February 2007 edition of his Small Layout Scrapbook, with writeup of my end table layout idea (thanks, Carl!), my hit-counting world map has been pretty active, and I see I've now had visitors from five continents!

So hello, please look around, and if you want to talk about N Scale trolley modeling, please consider joining the ongoing chat at the NScaleTraction Yahoo group.

More modeling soon--meanwhile, here's a few pictures of our local transit for your enjoyment.


San Jose


San Francisco

You might also enjoy my other blog, 295bus.blogspot.com, "Adventures & Opinions in Bay Area Transit".

And I'm looking forward to seeing a hit from Africa--there have been historical tram systems in at least Egypt and South Africa, and there's a modern light rail in Tunisia--must be someone over there modeling them in N scale!

direct link