NKNCat

Trolley Modeling in N Scale

Subscribe vis RSS

Backlots of Sunnyvale ~ Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A year or so ago (a bit more like a year and a half) my office moved from downtown Moutain View, CA, to the depths of "officeparkland" in Sunnyvale, Ca. I can still get to work via CalTrain about half of the time, and get the last part of the trip from the station to the office via VTA Light Rail, or by bike.

On one of my bike routes, I go past what appear to be a couple of old cars from a train ride in some amusement park.

The hardware is pretty much like what you'd find in authentic railroad equipment.

I have no idea where these cars came from. I had a theory the might have come from Frontier Village, a long-vanished local amusement park, but they don't seem to match any of trains in pictures.

direct link